Chutnify, Berlin´s most well-known Indian restaurant, shared with us its famous tandoori recipe.
Paneer Tandoori Masala
– 3 tbsp. SoulSpice Tandoori Masala mix
– 400 g Paneer Cheese, cut into cubes
– 2-3 tbsp. oil
– 120 ml plain yoghurt
– 1 clove crushed garlic
– 1,5 cm piece of grated ginger
– juice of 1/2 lemon
– salt to taste
- Whisk together the Tandoori spice mix, oil, yoghurt, garlic, ginger, lemon juice and salt. Rub into the paneer cubes and marinate for at least 4 hours, or ideally overnight, in the refrigerator.
- When ready to make the tandoori paneer, preheat oven
to 220 °C. Take out marinated paneer, and bring to room
- Brush a heavy baking tray with about 1 – 2 tablespoons oil,
then arrange the paneer cubes in a single layer.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, turning the cubes once or twice.
- Serve with lemon slices, salad and naan bread.
In cooperation with: